We cover much of the Product Engineering Lifecycle! Shorten your development cycle by focussing on your core development plans.
Product Development is fundamental to everything that we do. Our team of experts is geared towards helping our clients address all their development needs. This extends to cover right from Product Prototyping to core product development, testing, and sustenance engineering.
Our expertise will help you focus on your main work at hand, while we prototype your product, test it, or even customize it to your business needs to drive its adoption in the market.
PROOF OF CONCEPT
Innovation is indeed the need of the times in today’s competitive markets. However, this involves a well-researched and in-depth Proof of Concept that requires:
- Conceptualization & research
- Requirements Analysis
- Initial Product design and development
The technical feasibility, the time to market, cost-time study, requirements, are all bundled together in our Proof of Concept documentation that gives you both, an expansive and exhaustive knowledge of your product to be.
If you just need a prototype to be built, Ryussi can undertake it, cutting your cycle of development down in the initial stages, thereby cutting your costs down. Our prototyping model process includes:
- Understanding the Functional requirements
- Understanding Design specifications and documentation
- Building reusable components that can leverage prototyping products rapidly
VALIDATION & IMPLEMENTATION
Employing our expertise in R&D of your product, our experts and QA & testers, can help validate the working of your prototyped product, and helps you free up your core development team for other core critical work
- Validate just part of the product
- Validate the entire product
- Validate the core or part of the product with third party systems
CORE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/ON-SITE DEVELOPMENT
This involves all activities needing to be taken up to turn out a finished product. The role of the team could be to take up
- Specifically carved out pieces of the product that then integrate with the output of the client team
- To work as an extension of the client’s development team
- Take up tasks as allocated or to work on complementary pieces of the project that may perhaps call for skills that are not core to the client’s product development team